Tax Questions

My Sitemap

Hierarchical Sitemap


  • People often ask if they need to change their addresses with the IRS. The truth is there is no law to say that you must tell the IRS your new address when you move.

  • Under certain circumstances, a taxpayer does not need to file a tax return. Depending on your tax filing status and the amount of money (gross income) you make, you may need to file a tax return.

  • You will have to pay estimated tax penalty for underpayment of estimated tax. for not paying estimated taxes, for late payment of estimated tax, and for not filing estimated tax payment forms.

  • Below are questions about estimated taxes for the self employed sole proprietors. Many self employed tax payers are in businesses that have uneven or seasonal income throughout the year.

  • What is the federal income tax on life insurance proceeds? Most people wonder if they have to pay federal income tax on life insurance proceeds.

  • It is important to understand how federal tax brackets work so that you know how much you will owe to the IRS.

  • The answer to the question about filing tax for deceased person below answers questions about Filing income tax for a deceased father.

  • No one wants to be in the highest tax bracket because if you are in the highest tax bracket then it means you will be paying the IRS a lot of money.

  • A lot of taxpayers think that just because they go to accountants, their tax returns are correctly prepared and that they are not liable for any mistakes on their tax returns. This is a huge misconception.

  • Whenever you move, it is in your best interest to let the IRS know of your current address. To change the address with the IRS for tax purposes, you need to file the IRS tax form 8822, Change of Address, with the IRS.